Cordless Phone Battery
Today’s world of mobile communication requires efficient and readily available power. Power comes from batteries, so you need to find the right battery that’s energy efficient, light and compatible with your cordless phone. You have come to the right place. At the Battery Warehouse we sell and service all major brands of cordless telephone batteries.
Lithium Ion [Li-Ion], Nickel Cadmium [NiCad] and Nickel Metal Hydride [NiMH] are the primary components of cordless phone batteries. Furthermore, each one of these rechargeable batteries have their own unique characteristics. Nickel Metal Hydride deliver batteries that offer high energy densities compared to those made from NiCads. And on the other hand, NiMH delivers twice as much power as compared to what NiCad delivers.
At present, Li-Ion batteries are considered among the emerging standards for portable batteries. It terms of efficiency, this battery offers as much power as that produced by NiMH batteries, and they also weigh 35% less than NiMH. It is also worthwhile to note that these two batteries don’t contain heavy metals such as Cadmium or Mercury, so they are safe to use in the environment.
Buy batteries online from Battery Warehouse Company
When you go to buy your battery, we have a wide selection to fit many popular phone models. If you’re buying a replacement, be sure to get a battery that matches the technical specification of the original.
Here are a few tips on how to maximize the life of a cordless phone battery
- When a new cordless phone battery is purchased it must be charged 6-8 hours BEFORE it can be used. Don’t try to install it and immediately use it.
- A cordless phone battery needs to cycle (charge and then discharge) 3-4 times before it reaches full capacity. Your first initial charge gets that process started.
- Once the phone is fully charged DON’T put it back on the cradle. When not in use simply put it on a counter or desk. Leaving the phone with a fully charged battery on the cradle for a long period of time will actually overcharge the battery and shorten its life. The indicator light on the phone will tell when it needs to be charged. An easy rule of thumb is to put the phone on the cradle every other night and then take it off the cradle in the morning.
- Keep the phone handset and cradle away from any extreme temperatures or moisture. These factors can damage the phone as well as the battery
- If you will not be using the phone for an extended period of time (30 days or more) remove the battery from the phone and store it in a cool dry location. Every 30 days thereafter it will need an “overnight” maintenance charge. Keep in mind that the average cordless phone battery lasts three years.
- If you are having issues with your current battery clean the battery contacts, if possible, with cotton swabs and alcohol. This will enhance the connection of the battery to the phone. The charge the battery receives is only as good as the contacts it makes.
By purchasing your batteries online from Battery Warehouse Company today, you can be assured that you are getting the best prices in quality batteries. Contact us with any questions, we will be sure to get the right battery for your device and you will love our excellent customer service.
Please call us at 800-826-3352 if you have any further questions.